Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleep problems? Get a foot massage

Now that the weather has warmed up in HK, and I don't need to turn on my heater while sleeping, I've lost sleep due to the street noise coming through loud and clear. I've luckily discovered a way to recoup some sleep by getting a foot massage. After the initial foot soak and back rub, I pretty much pass out for the remainder (usually 50 minutes/session).


If you do decide that you'll be a repeate massagee in HK, I suggest taking advantage of the pre-pay packages, which usually save you 20-40%. I did the save 40% by purchasing HKD5,000 at Zhong Yi Guan in Happy Valley. However, the promotions only come up once in awhile.


I've only been to that massage place, and I've been happy so far. They are clean and skilled at body and foot massage. The only downside is that there is not much space (probably a HK thing), so you can hear other people speaking at times. Taiwan has more space.

No comments: