Sunday, May 10, 2009

A "Cool" idea that just wasn't...

As I ran out of contact lens solution late one evening in Tokyo, I was forced to settle for what the local Konbini (Convenience store) had. They actually carried a well-regarded lens care brand, "Rohto". I'd used their eye drops for a few years while I was in Hong Kong.

However, the only type of lens solution they had was called "Soft one Cool". I knew it was probably different than regular solution, but had no choice. After soaking the lenses for the night, putting them in my eyes was anything but Cool. It BURNED!!! Maybe my eyes weren't used to this sensation, but I'm a bit too paranoid to leave them in my eyes for a few minutes to "see how it goes". Therefore, I just wore glasses the whole day and bought my normal Renu/ Optifree solution later.

Motanaiyi!!
Here it is for sale online.

No comments: