Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stories

(email me with missing stories)

  • Conwell was visited by TUPD, and S's car was described as "mysterious car" in an incident at Jackson Gym?
  • G and AHo were really scared b/c I left them parked in my car in Chinatown near what used to be the red-light district
  • G's good-bye party at Conwell, where he got a super-sized eggroll filled with "lat".
  • Gyuhama in Boston. 20+ people, a greedy restauranteur, a credit card swiper, Cantonese cursewords at their finest, a misunderstood middle finger, the Club, the heated exchange, and the late-comer K, jumping into the fray while drunk.
  • K got drunk and I had to smack his head with Doraemon
  • K flooded Conwell's bathroom
  • K, S and I got pulled over by Boston PD b/c of a broken license plate light, and got questioned as to our gang affiliation. After examining his license, K was told to "go back to Weston". Notable: Our friends in the car in front stopped and got out to see why we got pulled over - G was running over, and the cop was close to pulling his gun, and told him to, "stop where you are".
  • KSA & TEMS
  • Nicole's, Europa (Where Paul Pierce was stabbed)
  • Porter Square-Cafe Mami's Tokyo Hamburg Steak w/ an Egg, Green Tea Milkshake
  • Smoking Mild 7's yielded the letter of someone who liked you
  • Someone at Conwell backed into the neighbor's car (while it was in their driveway), and then peeled out
  • The Polks Video - missing...last seen at C's in Boston

LA Story:
In LA, I was driving just North of the the 210 on local streets, going east away from Pasadena. At one point, the 2 lane road became 1, after a stop sign. I was in the right lane at the stop sign, and sped up to pass the car in the left lane, as the road changed to one lane. ABout 5-10 minutes later, the car behind me (I assume it was the same one I passed earlier, but am not sure) began to tailgate me. Further, it began to weave left and right behind me, across both sides of traffic. This definitely got me worrying. I could clearly see the 2 men in my rear view... both Hispanic, both wearing white wife-beaters, both sporting shaved heads. I knew I had passed the wrong guys. At the next stop sign, I pulled to a stop, as did they. However, about 5 seconds after, they rammed my car from a stopped position, creating a large bang sound. Looking back, they were smiling... I knew this was no accident. Heart pounding, I made like they do in the movies, and peeled out, turning right and headed for the nearest gas station. I saw that they sped in a different direction, past the stop sign. I reported it to the police by telephone and that was the end of that. Lesson learned - watch who you pass while driving!

No comments: